First of all: have a happy New Year! I wish you all the best for 2015! My holidays were really fun but so busy, that’s why it was so quiet here (so sorry). Now that everything is back to normal, I can focus more on blogging!
New Year = new resolutions, so here is my list:
- get out of my comfortzone-wardrobe (it’s so easy to wear the same outfits, but I want to try something different)
- blog, blog, blog, blog, blog …
- enjoy every little thing in my life (and take pictures of it)
- make enough time for friends and family
- have a trip or vacation
- be more creative en make stuff (gonna be hard because TS4 is coming out on Mac)
- find new ways to get my students creative
- eat healthier (I already failed this one)
- less thinking, more doing!
Oh well, 2015 will have to be twice as long as 2014 was …